PRESENT RULER: Inkosi Enkhulu Nkosana Zwelimjongile Kama, installed as Chief 14th September 2002. (Qibira Great Place, Debe Nek Administration Area, near Middledrift, South Africa)
- Inkosi Enkhulu Tshaka -/1793
- Inkosi Enkhulu Cungwa 1793/1812, born about 1740? in Ciskei, married and had issue. He died 7th January 1812.
- Inkosi Enkhulu Phatho (qv)
- Inkosi Enkhulu William Kama (qv)
- Kobe kaChungwa, died after 1819.
- Mama kaChungwa, married and had issue.
- James Mama
- Inkosi Enkhulu Phatho 1812/1869, born 1785 in Albany District, died sp October 1869 in East London District.
- Inkosi Enkhulu William Kama 1869/1875, born 1798, baptized in 1829 with the name William, being the first chief to publicly acknowledge that he was a Christian, married Nongwani of the amaRharhabe, and had issue. He died 25th October 1875 in Middeldrift.
- John Wesley Kama, died vpsp.
- Samuel Kama, died vpsp.
- Inkosi Enkhulu William Shaw KAMA (qv)
- Inkosi Enkhulu William Shaw Kama (originally called Xhanti) 1875/1899, married and had issue. He died 1899.
- Chief Ngangelizwe Kama fl.1908
- Inkosi Enkhulu Nkosana Zwelimjongile Kama (see above)
SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND OR RELATIVE