PRESENT RULER: Inkhosi Enkhulu NGUBESIZWE LUDWE SIWANI, Ahh! Ngubesizwe! (2001/-) Inaugurated as the new Chief of the imiDushane Traditional Area in June 2001
PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Rulers were…
- Inkhosi Enkhulu MDUSHANE 1818/1829, born 1780, married (amongst others), Nonibe, Chief Wife, and had issue. He died May 1829 in Williamstown District.
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SIWANI (qv)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SIYOLO (qv)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu MQHAYI 1829/1834 (Acting Paramount Chief)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SIYOLO 1834/- (Acting Paramount Chief), died 1879.
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SIWANI -/1879, married and had issue.
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SEYISI (qv)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu MENZIWE (qv)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu SEYISI 1879/1900
- Inkhosi Enkhulu MENZIWE 1900/1919, married and had issue. He died 22nd December 1919.
- Inkhosi Enkhulu Gushiphela SIWANI 1919/1942, married (amongst others), Nofikile a Ngongo, and had issue. He died 10th December 1942.
Nofikile a Ngongo (f) 1942/1957 (Regent)
- Inkhosi Enkhulu Zimlindile Payment Mnyaka SIWANI 1957/1994, married and had issue. He died April 1994.
- Msawezulu Siwani, died August 1999.
- Chief Doyle Mpuhle Jongilanga of the imiDushane Yaselwandle tribe, married Nobhotwe, and had issue. He died July 2002 aged 77, buried 13th July 2002 at Ncera.
- Mbuyiselo Jongilanga, sworn in as Chief in 1998, due to his father’s illness.
- Nomaxhosa Jongilanga
- Mdushane Jongilanga
- Chieftainess Nowanga Siwani, died before 1999.